21 April 2011

Another my school day Part 3

Welcome back ! Here I am, clestacille. Just finished her 'latihan buat Kamis Putih' fiuuhh. Cape banget dah. Terus gue mesti nunggu 2 jem. Yeah. Do u believe ? 2 hours waited for the first team. And yeah. I'm the second team. So. Today post ! It is the continued part of the part 2. You can click the Part 1 HERE and the part 2 HERE. After we all (girls) received our mid report (also received the bad score. LOL) We (Except Sinta, cause she want to bought some fruits and vitamins for Jota with class money with Davin. So she will came late) went to the hospital to see Jota,my friend. Who sick typus and DBD. Bad luck for her. And in the middle of the journey when we in the bus. ( PERHATIAN : BUS UMUM )

Monic said LOUDLY to the 'kenek' :
LMAO. Monic never die. Jadi inget judul acara yang judulnya : dangdut never dies. Oh my. After like 20 minutes. Finally we arrived at the hospital. Jota is in MAWAR room. So we walked to the Mawar Room and in the middle of the way I took many plants. Hahahahaha. Gue mulai bingung ini rumah sakit apa botani. wkwkw.






My Fav !


Hanging Plants.

Jota is behind this thing.

Hello JOTA ! 
Look at her face so PALE. I mean MORE PALE. As you know, Jota skin colours is pale white. So if she sick, it's become MORE AND MORE PALE. Sorry Jota for woke you up !

Jovita and Veda posed while we talked to Jota about her condition.

 And she still with her cellular ! Can't believe.



I HATE ALL THIS STUFF.
After the long chit chat, Me,Yolen and Veda waited for Sinta in front of the hospital. And while we waited, Yolen bought some bread.

Lamp. makes everthing diffrent.

And I play with the ' touch screen' YEAH !
After 15 minutes. Sinta came with Davin and also with the fruits cs. And Monic pose like this. Thanks for Yolen to took this photos. Remembered Monic never want to pose alone.*like me.
 After that, we went home with bus. Stop at the GM. And went to the real home...

Took this at that night !Love this !

Take care Jota,best wishes from us. 
I will go to the church today at 8 p.m. Hope I don't sleep at there,
See you all at my next post !
GBU 

XOXO,
clestacille

No comments:

Post a Comment