13 June 2011

Surprisingly Pancake Birthday

Yuhuu~ Update update !! So, Friday ago was my Birthday *yeaaaa~~. And GT asked me to went to Teresa House for some funny gaje meeting at that day. And I don't really sure they remembered my birthday. Well, the first reason is ' THEY STILL IN SCHOOL DAY ; MEANS : GOING HOME AROUND 3 PM ; MEANS : NO TIME FOR PREPARE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR ME ' reason two, ' WE HAVEN'T MEET FOR A MONTH OR MAYBE 2 MONTHS '. 
It's 6 PM, and erinn called me to waited for her. Okay. Nothings seems to be worried like always. We went to Vicky house then went to Teresa house. And there were Ahong, Teresa, Stephen. Olive and Vincent and Ichann will arrive asap. So when Ichann arrive, because we're in the secong floor, Erinn and Teresa went to the first floor to open the door because it's locked or something. And I continued my chit-chat with the boys. And after 10 minutes later...Thet came and sang ' Happy Birthday ' with cought some pancake. I'm just like." aaaaaaawwwww <3 "


Oh yeah, that's not the only one for me because Ahong birthday is near from mine so this is double surprise pancake birthday Hahaha. Ok, Say Hi to us ! 
P.s : I'm looki' so thinner in this pic rite ? It's because my sling bag covered my half body. Hahahaha. Save by it


Ichann and Olive




Mine~ !



AhongS



the melting candle..haha




The topings they've prepared



Want to know who made this chocolate banner ?

OLIVE !!
COOL FACTS : Em, when Erinn went to my house, It's perfectly they just finished the pancakes. Aww <3 They really have to be tired because they've they school day first :'). And even the distance is so long from Olive house to them, Olive tried to make the banner so they can combine it. AWWWWW <3 <3

Suddenly the lights go down and Vicky said to took his picture with my camera flash. The result :
VICKY BELIEVE ME, YOU'RE SO 'CUTE' 

 CANDID CORNER :


Cute candid pic !

1 jepret 4 orang kena. Hebat kan g ? hahaha

Kurang ajar ni si Olip. Pengen g apus cuma ntar ga adil. wkwkw. Awas ya kau Olive, Kubalass ! Hahaha

Watching Sanctum, Cool movie I think

Ahong and Ichann..keep updating---updating---




Actually, I wanted to order food for them. But since this is a surprise party for Ahong also, he's not good if he does not followorders. and he wasn't carrying cash. Then Vicky wouldn't accept his first salary yet. So finally we decided this week, the three of us will be treated them to had some lunch together this week ! Yippieee~ So just wait for the update guys !
THANKS A LOT :
MY FAMILY
ALL THE GT MEMBERS, AHONG, VINCENT
and all of who had said or sent me bday greetings to me 

ALL OF YOU MAKE THIS WORLD BECOME A BETTER PLACE
MAY GOD BLESS 



1 comment:

  1. cecilll... u cakep banget waktu sama ahong megang pancake nyaaaaaa <3

    ReplyDelete