05 June 2013

SUMMER AT BALI [ 2 / 4 ] : KUTA BEACH

Helllowww ! So I'm back with my second part of my SUMMER AT BALI !! So at the second day, we went to Kuta Beach, yeah, it's about 9 AM and isn't crowded because it's to early. And anyway I got really bored at home right now. Waiting for my new fav k-pop band called EXO who just released their first album XOXO, which are saled in 4 version. Yes 4 VERSION TYPE OF ALBUM.  Actually I waited their drama music video on youtube and it's been hanging by their production. I also really really searching their WOLF hoodie or jacket, but people don't sell it yet. Soo dissapointed. If you got any info about that let me know ;)

previously before took of from homestay ;)

 they got some wi-fi too~ and kitchen,hot water so damn a good place

breakfast at Mcd. Yeah. Kumpulan bocah kopet.


AT KUTAA

















 You can also braid your hair here. Only $2 [ Braid + Little massage on your back ]



















And by the way, Bali is fulled of many statues like this. So damn pretty. And many house got some welcome statue on the front.
See you at the next postt ;))

GBU

XOXO,
clestacille

No comments:

Post a Comment