14 June 2013

LAST YEAR BDAY BASH [ FORGOTTEN-POST ] at LEI GARDEN

Hello-w !! So today post actually missed time posting, a year ago hahah. I decided to post my this year bday bash after this post because when I  saw last pic it's too bad too not post this. And the food pic was good too ;) So this events was held at around 13 or 15 June 2012. I don't remember exactly. But it's at Monday and it's lunch time. I decided to treat them at LEI GARDEN [ all u can eat restaurant ] . And, they give me surprise at my bday. BUT THAT PHOTOS HAS BEEN DELETED BY SOMEONE UNKNOWN. sucks.

ERINN WAS NOT HERE :'(
O y, stephen was late. because he still at school.

The Crab soup



stephen arrived.


I swear this place is good with the interior, food, service, and it will be more beautiful at night. because this place usually heald wedding party or something big.

the Hakau was perfectly steamed 

I don't know the name, but it's good 













Yeah, last I was so alay. And I think I'm still :|
































This one is soooo goooooddd. Cingcongfan isi udang :9













Lei Garden 

Green Central, Lobby Fl

Jl. Gajah Mada No. 188

Jakarta

If we actually count each people , cost : $$$
Tomorrow will post my this year bdayy ~~
yeah

GBU

XOXO,
clestacille

No comments:

Post a Comment