06 May 2013

XII SOCIAL I BEHIND THE SCENE ANNUAL BOOK [ PART 1 ]

Yahuuuuuu~! So if you read the last post, you will find that I promised to post my theatre photos, but I decided to upload this first, Yess, it's my class behind the scene yearbook photoshoootttttt~ The Place is at Taman Menteng, and the second photoshoot was at Suropati , you'll find it on the next post. So let's get started~

It's around 08.00 AM, the suns really helps the photography proccess #fyi






the situation kinda messy for a while

This is Raymond ! You'll find many raymond in this post.














So beautiful park









Davin funny face



the right one, his name is Andrean. He's so gooooddd looking on that day.






Davin...again..


This is Charles, you'll find many of his pics too



Raymond's face also good lookinggg that day









Lucky us, we find some dog volunteer to be the dog model





his name was ramon or remon (?)















I'm looking like a HOBBIT between them -___-












































MY LAST FAV PHOTO FOR THIS POST ! REALLY LOL


See you on the next postt
Byeeee

GBU

XOXO,
clestacille

No comments:

Post a Comment