21 December 2012

SKETCH-UP MY MIND : FEARLESS WARRIOR

Wohoooo~ H-4 for Christmas !! Yeii ! So todays sketch is FEARLESS WARRIOR. I'm personally so in love with this sketch. I love the tone, the structure and many more. Anyway, it's december already. Times flew away like a wind and I just realize that I'm getting closer to college time. I'm getting older. OLDER. And there's no time for me to don't do something I want to do. To fear with something that I even don't try yet. Finally, I pretty sure, there's nothing wrong if we try. Yes, there's some thing that seems impossible to do, but we'll never know until we try right ? Be FEARLESS. Face the world that you want to be in. There's nothing more fool than fear your own fear.


See y'all on my next skecth,
GBU

XOXO,
clestacille

No comments:

Post a Comment