05 August 2012

SKETCH-UP MY MIND : ANOTHER PETERPAN AND WENDY

Hello everyone ! I'm sorry for not updating like about two weeks maybe, I'm so busy, my internet stuck, and I have some school assigment to do for 3 days at Sukabumi. Yeah, I'm just arrived home, and decided to post this before my body really get sick. Oh my I'm so dizzy. Ok, let's skip that, so I'm draw another peterpan and wendy from my version. Yeah. They will never be together in the real so I made them together in mine. A really such a good movie, Neverland. It's so sad to know that they have to-not-to be together.




See y all at my next post sweety !

GBU

XOXO,
clestacille


4 comments:

  1. of course: here is the link for the follow: http://www.google.com/friendconnect/signin/home?st=e%3DAOG8GaA16qyE9VdQP8YHmhibw5BXU7pug91MLi7bdU5HVIsm9SaAsclPoygU2lGINBoTq6TxtPtCr8Ld%252BymCM7P1Z8f%252BqOHOpInv63a0IZmnPLzvzgilikK0cGTmCvrgArjSRBGHZkaXlJ79nZLbhXEUsicAG8w5uRgJ0Hddz4rTomBNJ7uPPD6x868DTpmiecQ1JP9chOqsVT9bmJkRsSakjz0iJvl%252FMs%252B%252Fyr1Lc1BBj8zufav9FyW%252FxCnEAwZ80P4K2sBrB%252BfY%26c%3Dpeoplesense&psinvite=&subscribeOnSignin=1
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you have a great blog! Follow each other?:)))
    fashionresidence.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionResidence?ref=hl
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Peterpan and Wendy before, but the sketch is really nice. love the hair

    ReplyDelete