04 July 2012

SKETCH-UP MY MIND : LOVE RAIN SKETCH

Hy everyonee :* Hows ur holiday ? Mine get a little BIT bored. I know you guys must be hate me because I'm stop blogging nowadays hahah. The truth is my scanner was broke down. I have no idea when it will be fix. And the worst thing ever I forget to change  my camera format from RAW to JPEG. Now I can't give you my holidays u,u Poor me. Oh ya, I just watched LOVE RAIN. It staring Yoona from Girls Generation and JGS for the male role. The film is sooooo good. It's about sacrifice, love, and loyalty. I recommend ! And because I love some of their scene. I decided to sketch it haha. Not very good sih but daripada ga ada apa" haha. Enjoy !


My sketchbook. Getting uglier I guess.
 Messiee


"One, two, three. In just three seconds, I fell in love."

YOU MUST WATCH THIS KOREAN DRAMA ahahah
See you in new semester guys !
uwuwuuu~

GBU

XOXO,
clestacille 


2 comments:

  1. wkwkwkwkwk icen u jual yg kalung gtu yaa ? boleh niii skali" wkwkwk
    tqiuuu :*

    ReplyDelete