18 July 2012

SKETCH-UP MY MIND : ANIMELADY

Haiiii ! So, today I'm soooo happy because I got a connection to the best university that I want, hahah nope, I mean my favorite university. I'm so excited and I can't really hard wait to go in as a student. But I don't want to grow up -____________- I still want to play in my playground. But that is life, no matter what, don't  stop. And today post is my last year sketch, yeah. It's been a while. I mess here right ? lol



"Every each person life is an extraordinary story"

I will back for eye sketch,
maybe I 'll post it on...Saturday (?)
See ya

GBU

XOXO,
clestacille

6 comments:

  1. let me guest,what the name of the university...ahha...is it ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. That's cheating ! You are with me in that place ! ;p
    Ya, keep pratice dude, cause practice make perfect ;)) do you have a blog too ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...so then you know me...?
      yeah..i dun hav blog..cause don't know how make it..heee

      is it fun..? for blogging...@_@
      first interest bout blog..
      hmm...can Post some pics...wew

      Delete
    2. Of course I do. ur twitter username is exactly the same as your user name now. lol.
      It's very easy to have a blog,
      go to blogger.com and follow the step ;)
      For it's fun enough to show your piece at blog

      Delete
    3. haha...ok2...
      hmm...maybe try to make it..

      AHAH..this nick name...that make me famous in Online games n some sites..haha

      Delete
  3. Hahah, anime lady is very fitting! Great sketch!
    Also...is that Yesung I see in the background??? Do you like SuJu? ^o^
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete