17 August 2011

Rolling in the Tarsi 16 08 2011

Yohooww readers ! I will tell you about my daily report about my activities in 'Independence day' Tarsisius 1. So in this event I become the Coordinator for Cake Decorate events. And I got a few mistakes, like..the cake is absolutely late about 1 hour and Thanks a lot for Mrs.Isni and Mrs.Dewi for the help ! Ok her we go !




 Cupcakes !
 Jonathan cleaned-up the decorating table
After they all finished, I went to XI IPA class, just for refreshing and I found Monic and Grace 'ngelayap' ke kelas ini. Monic also participated in Decorate Cake and I found her hand is sooo RED because the whip cream, and her school shirt just like a polkadot. Oh my.

Jovi cengo. Candid banget. But today she really save my mathematic life. She just borrowed me her notebook. Big smooocch for her :*

 Monic and Rosinta

 Monic brought her IPAD !!
 Lomba makan lidi. Congratz to richard :)



 Let's back to the cake. Here the result.
 Anyway, the cake tasted so delicious !






 Breakdance!!




 Nungging pose
 Andre just become a little bit nuts here











 The most GOKIL team !




Busy day, hah -)
And my sister just made this from egg
Terus g juara 1 lomba koor gereja ! JRENG JRENG (HOROR bagi g)
Seinget g kelompok g nyanyi kayak dikejar setan tuh.
hahaha

 this is my another pursuit of happiness...

Gonna see y soon !
Bye
GBU

XOXO,
clestacille

No comments:

Post a Comment