20 May 2011

Forgotten Short Story : Have a Short Shot at the rest

Yahuu~~ Welcome back readers ! Watcha doin' in this weekend ? Have a party blash ? Promnite ? Or study for the exams. Hahaha. Ok, the exams just coming closer and I don't really know what to do. Yuck. And I really need some rest for my brain . It stuck up. Yep.I can't control my emo this week I guess. Bad girl. Ok.So today post I will post my picture at Bandung. It've been so long but yeah why not ? Just finished the homework and here..we go !!

So, that time my family was hungry and need something to eat. But I don't post the food (sorry..I forget to snap them cause..I'm hungry !) So I just post the condition ? place maybe ? Hahaha. It's a beautiful afternoon..



Place where I had lunch. Beautiful isn't it ? I shot it more than 10 times and that's not enough ! 4 photos below is NOT EDITED. IT'S REAL ! Wow. Such a beautiful warm weather and lights. You know ? Orange is the best !



Just my nails.

lil'sis' just adorable in this !

Have I said write " I shot it more than 10 times?"

Promosi.Hahahaha. Seger loh !!

The view was really good

Lamp

Uniqee


Never diee


Time to go home and we stuck in the traffic jam. Suck moment ! 

Edited-edited-edited

Love this one

Until the midnight come...

LOL. Kidding, Not until midnight. HAHAHA
It's sun but I edited that so it become like a moon
mwhahahahah. Just pray for my exams. Hwhwhw Hope I get a good score 
So this is the end of the post
Have a nice weekend everyone
GBU

XOXO,
clestacille

No comments:

Post a Comment