12 March 2011

Another Quick Post : #PrayforJapan

I just heard there's earthquake and tsunami (4 meters) in Japan. This really sad. Remember Japan is a good country. Aaah--I saw in the news this morning, 300 people died (for now) and it will become more and more. I was very surprised the Japanese government still can control thesituation. Good work! This proves that Japan is a strong state. Stay like that! HAVE A HOPE !


 And please pray for the nation state that has the potential to be hit by the tsunami such as Indonesia and the Philippines. I believe in God and if we can pray together, God will save us. Believe that. And there's some reaction from my tumblr dash ::



My Twitt ::


PLEASE

Quick UPDATE alert !
I just see the situation in Japan !!
A whirlpool is seen near Oarai City, Ibaraki Prefecture, northeastern Japan, March 11, 2011. (REUTERS/Kyodo)---UNBELIEVEABLE

Oh my God. I---speechless. I want to cry (really)
GOD BLESS THEM

PLEASE DONATE WHATEVER YOU CAN
NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL
THEY NEED US


UPDATE :For who have TUMBLR. account :

1000 reblogs = $10
10000 reblogs = $100 .. and so on
Okay, we know, we know, it’s shameless self promotion. We will be using the increased traffic from our website to fund this donation. We will be sending Red Cross the check for the Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami.
UPDATE: We forgot to add what we’d do if someone were to “like” the post. We will combine the reblogs and likes we got from our last post along with the reblogs and likes we get from this post.
We wish we can donate more, but it’s all we can handle. If you would like to donate directly to the cause, please click here.
We will be donating 1 cent per every reblog, 1 cent for every like and 5 cents per every new follower we get. We’ll be sending the check to American Red Cross.
Email us at what@viaSQUARED.com for any questions regarding this.

For who want to 'reblog' or 'like' that post this the url : http://viasquaredd.tumblr.com/post/3797893351/1000-reblogs-10-10000-reblogs-100-and-so

P.s : I have 4 or 5 times edit this post to add more information about it. so don't make it become nothing. Please donate and pray for them

We really care and worried about you,Japan.I hope you guys can bounce back from this situation.
Don't forget to Donate some of yours. THEY NEED US !

XOXO for Japan,
clestacille

No comments:

Post a Comment