28 February 2011

Forgotten Short Story : Let's Decorate the Cake guys !

Wuaaa---I'm sorry to forget to post this,aa---regret.
It's about my competition in my Xmas school event. Remember ? You can read in this,
So,after all of the class finished decorate their own cakes. They have too bring to the Teacher Office. And We're not the first who finished it. Here all the pics. !!

I'm bluffin with the muffin. 

Fyi,The Original Cake

 Cake from Xa....To much chocolate I think.

 I love the Sticks !!









 Most Creative Cake !!! They really did it. Wow.

 Most Cheerfullll cake with pinky santa.

 My class cake !

My Favorite CAKE. LOOKS SO DELICIOUS WITH ALL OF THE STRAWBERRIES.

Hahahaha. Just want to share this to y'all
Bye"
Have a nice week !

XOXO,
clestacille

No comments:

Post a Comment