29 December 2010

I HEART TANGKUBAN PERAHU

Hello readers :) Now I want to tell you about my trip to Tangkuban Perahu,Indonesia.
well, if you want to go to this place, you must start earlier(I mean VERY EARLIER) from home.
like, emm..start from 04.30 AM.*ouch. WHY?
because I believe y'all don't want to stuck in traffic jam.
so,start early :) I did it !
and believe me, starting my trip earlier it's better than usual. The air's more fresh. and u can see sunrise*perfect !
 this is some pictures when I got @there :) enjoy it
the sunrise :)

 Tangkuban Perahu..You rock my day !
 the cloud
 BE CAREFUL ! You can smell BELERANG in this place.


Black and White :)



 the Boiling Water, some people believe when you put your feet in there,
you'll feel healthier. I did. It's pretty hot and cool !
 the crowd
the sunset*without edit
and its so awesome, I like this so much 

em, it takes 4 hours from my place. So you can translate it : Tangkuban Perahu is VERY FAR
but it's okay. Remembering the place is very cool :)
But when you in tangkuban perahu, you must take about 17 km to see the boiling water.
hahaha.
I did. Very Far.Very Tired but very cool :))

okay,
finally its the end of my trip to Tangkuban Perahu.
See you later guys..

XOXO,
clestacille


No comments:

Post a Comment